Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Hump Day

Well...the WOD last night destroyed me! 400m run, 50 air squats...4 rounds. Nothing like a mile run with 200 air squats on top, during the week that I decided I was going to run a mile every morning! Came in at 19:05. I was fried. And that was last night.

This morning I'm pretty sure I looked Frankenstein as I literally rolled, it hurt too much to bend my legs, out of bed and put some athletic clothes on. My quads and hamstrings were barking at me the entire time, but I did it. Another mile down. 10:38. Worst time of the week, but I suffered through it.

It feels great to know I'm 3/3 this week with my goal. 3 miles down. And really 4 with the mile in the WOD last night. I just wish I had as much energy as my dog. He is ready to go every morning!

We've reached the tipping point in the week. It's all down hill from here!

-FBC


No comments:

Post a Comment